VRCADE Terms and conditions:
VRCADE is located at 28 Shaddock Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021 (the “Premises”).
The following terms and conditions are binding for all visitors (the “Visitors”).
• All Visitors require admission for entry.
• No Refunds or exchange of passes will be made under any circumstances and passes are not transferable.
• Certain areas of VRCADE may not be suitable for visitors of certain ages and consumption of alcohol is not permitted.
• Height, weight, size and age restrictions, as well as medical warnings, may apply to certain experiences.
• Children under the age of 7 must remain accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times.
• Children 13 and under cannot enter VRCADE unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian (18 or older).
• No outside food or drink without the express permission of a VRCADE Manager.
• No pets or animals allowed on the premises.
• No smoking or vaping allowed within 15 feet of the premises.
• In case of an add-on experience not being available, the visitor may be offered a replacement or reimbursement for the add-on experience by a VRCADE Manager.
• VRCADE accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings brought into the Premises.
• By purchasing a pass through VRCADE, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts the foregoing conditions.
Health and Safety
By entering VRCADE, I acknowledge that I may be exposed to potential risks of injury or harm that may be associated the partaking experiences. I accept the risk from being totally immersed in interactive or alternate realities and experiences; being physically placed in or controlling moving apparatuses, gaming devices, simulation machines, or other contraptions; being exposed to unnatural sensory or environmental conditions including, but not limited to: being exposed to bright lights, strobe or flashing lights, three-dimensional graphics, loud music, and/or sporadic noises or sounds (collectively, the “VR Activities”). Such risks include, without limitation: sprains, bruises, physical twists, and other injuries that may result from the VR Activities. In consideration for my being granted entry to the Premises to enjoy the VR Activities, I and any and all of my respective heirs, assigns, and any representative or entity acting on my behalf (collectively the ‚”Releases”), hereby fully and forever release, discharge, waives, and covenants not to commence or participate in any claim, action, violation, suit, or any other type of governmental or judicial or other proceeding (each an “Action” or collectively the “Actions”) against any member, shareholder, officer, director, affiliate, representative, agent, or employee of VRCADE.
I hereby grant VRCADE permission to use my party and I likeness in photography, video, or other digital media “Photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration. I understand and agree that all Photos will become the property of VRCADE and will not be returned.
I hereby irrevocably authorise VRCADE to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the Photo.
I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge VRCADE from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
Visitors are reminded that from time to time parts of VRCADE may be closed and certain experiences including previously featured content may be inaccessible. Passes will not be refunded, and no compensation will be paid in the event of such unavailable experiences.
VRCADE will be open and operational during published opening hours but reserves the right to close on any given day, whether for security or any other reason, without notice. In the event of such closure, any Pass issued for use only on the day of closure will be exchanged or refunded by VRCADE at the price paid for them, but no further compensation will be paid.
VRCADE reserves the right to refuse entry to or expel from the premises any Visitor who fails to observe these terms and conditions or whom VRCADE consider likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of any other Visitor or member of staff.
Each Visitor is required to supply the following: Their legal first and last name, a contact email address, a contact telephone number, their date of birth.